Everyday, thousands of people depend on Anchor Transportation for their ground transportation. Simply put, this is all that we do, and we want to be the best. Our actions and philosophies are evident in three area that sets Anchor Transportation apart from our competition.
Motorcoach Travel is the safest mode of transportation in America according to government statistics. Anchor Transportation helps to insure safety by always having a safety first attitude in all aspects of the company. Our approach begins with our hiring practices and continues in our employee training to always put Safety First! Here are a few of the many programs in place:
- Continuing education classes for all motorcoach operators
- Random Drug Testing
- Customer Awareness of DOT laws
- Background checks for all employees
- Annual Recertification
Getting our passengers to their destination safely and efficiently is what Anchor Transportation does best. We operate the most dependable fleet by having two maintenance facilities located in Middle Tennessee and Northern Alabama. Our onsite service bays and full-time factory trained mechanics make it possible for us to schedule regular maintenance of our entire fleet. In fact, we require it. We are so well respected in the industry for our service work that many area groups and companies bring their privately owned buses to us for service.
As part of the DOD certification process, the Department of Defense inspects our maintenance logs and systems in detail to assure that all of the equipment is well maintained so you are assured our equipment is maintained to the highest standards.
We want to make sure that our passengers are safe and comfortable when traveling with Anchor Transportation. Our full size motorcoaches have many modern conveniences to make travel by coach comfortable and enjoyable. Below are the amenities on our coaches:
- Reclining seats with plenty of leg room
- Adjustable foot rests
- Individual reading lights
- On board restroom
- Overhead racks for carry-on bags
- Climate-controlled air conditioning and heating systems
- Huge, tinted picture windows for clear vision
- Large, weather-proof luggage compartments
- Heavy duty shocks for a smooth ride
- DVD players with 6 monitors throughout the coach
- PA systems
- Direct TV (optional in some coaches)
- Wi-fi (optional in some coaches)
- 110V Plugs at each passenger seat (optional in some coaches)