Whether you are planning a short airport transfer or a multi day tour, we know the process can be challenging. We are here to help and make the process easy from getting a quote to taking the trip.
There are three simple steps to reserve a bus
STEP #1: Get a Quote
TIP: Get An Itinerary
- When is your trip?
- Where are you going?
- Where are you leaving from?
- Do you need the bus with you the entire time?
STEP #2: Book Your Bus
When you are ready, call or email the charter sales associate who provided you a quote. It is helpful to have the Charter Quote Number available so that we can retrieve your quote fast. In most cases, a deposit is required and we will send an email or fax confirming your reservation.
TIP: Tell Us About Your Group
- What type of group is traveling with us?
- Do you have any passengers with special needs?
- What kind of experiences have you had when you have chartered buses before?
- What should the driver know about the group?
STEP #3: Pay & Go
Final Payment is due about two weeks prior to departure. You will receive a call from our sales administration team who walk you through the final details in your trip planning. For your final payment, we offer several payment options including check, credit card and money order. We will review your final itinerary to make sure that you trip is compliant with DOT Regulations.
TIP: Prepare For Your Trip
- Did you book the driver’s room (if required)?
- Did you bring movies to watch on the bus?
- Will you need to stop for food along the way?